Sweet treats for the literary, the musical, the feminine, and the generally filthy.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Birthday Tunes

I've been working on a "Flora" playlist, which means those songs that make the little girl named Flora in my soulest of souls dance around the kitchen in front of a mirror with cookie dough all over her fingers. I'm still experimenting with Opendrive, so apologies if these links don't quite work at first. There's a Floyd track there that no one's probably listened to for a long time, but it's one of those little gems in the mid sixties that got lost in the weight of later epic concept albums. But the most significant of this playlist are definitely the spritely tracks from Sweden's de Montevert.

High On You.mp3


de-Montevert-Skyll-på-mig-www.esau_.se_.mp3

de-Montevert-The-Ghost-www.esau_.se_.mp3

Crumbling Land.mp3

04 I Want The World To Stop.mp3

And then, because I'm in a particularly wistful mood, a Best Coast song.

When I'm With You.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment