Sweet treats for the literary, the musical, the feminine, and the generally filthy.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Champagne Chronicles

Scene: Fresh from watching the glorious Bridesmaids, two mimosas deep, strutting down to 24-hr mart to buy pretzel chips for the GIGANTOR tub of Nutella I bought just this day, (and incidentally a bag of Pepperidge Farm Dark Chocolate Cheesecake cookies) walking back on road 2 because at road 1 encountered friendly construction workers and I mean you smile once, you make their day, smile twice, and you've got a thing going. On said road 2, tall, gorgeous, mixed race gentleman walking opposite direction nearly eats shit on uneven sidewalk then makes eye contact and says, "I was focusing too much on you!" to which I reply, "I understand."

No comments:

Post a Comment